Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shira nai. Movie Original Soundtrack



Title: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. the Movie Original Soundtrack
Type OST: Anime
CN:SVWC-7954~5
Artist: REMEDIOS, Daisuke Ishimoto, Yuri, Dai, Naofumi Kato, Hiroshi Nomaguchi, Tsuyoshi Kitagawa, Jun Takeuchi Strings Orchestra
CD’s: 2
Number of songs: 24/5
Release Date: 28/08/2013


TracklistSizeDownload
01 - Dear Love ~ Turning A New Leaf (Instrumental)10.11 MB
01 - The Next Morning2.38 MB
02 - Beautiful Seasons With You9.39 MB
02 - Vocal Track Medley ~ The Chapel In The Forest13.42 MB
03 - Medley Finale ~ If I Am Born Again (Instrumental)5.33 MB
03 - Thin Moonlight ~ Thin As Ice4.71 MB
04 - Not As Friends12.04 MB
04 - Secret Feelings ~ Hidden Feelings of Love6.55 MB
05 - Not As Friends ~ Thank You... (Instrumental)12.00 MB
05 - Sink ~ Frozen Moments3.63 MB
06 - All About her Death ~ It Has To Do With Her Not Being Here3.38 MB
07 - My Star... ~ Steady As A Star10.33 MB
08 - Guitar Afternoon ~ Lazy Afternoon5.75 MB
09 - Secret Feelings ~ Tender4.64 MB
10 - Before It Gets Dark ~ While The Sun Sets3.33 MB
11 - I Left You ~ Did I Leave You4.50 MB
12 - Dynamic Sunset ~ Words I Heard In The Silent Dawn3.83 MB
13 - Lost Childhood ~ Wondering About3.97 MB
14 - Dear Love ~ My Sweet And Most Dearest Love5.03 MB
15 - Sounds Inside The House4.29 MB
16 - Still... ~ Follow You Still...3.07 MB
17 - On A Silent Afternoon ~ Childhood Marks On The Wall4.68 MB
18 - Going Crazy Over You ~ Going Crazy Over Her7.60 MB
19 - I Left You ~ I'm Here To Make You Cry15.58 MB
20 - Leaving The Ceremony5.00 MB
21 - Not As Friends ~ Can We Make It Not As Friends12.97 MB
22 - Last Train Home ~ Twinkle Train Take Us Home6.34 MB
23 - When It All Comes To An End3.25 MB
24 - Epilogue... From Time To Time8.09 MB

Comments